With an average millennial spending nearly 223 minutes daily using mobile in 2017 (source:Statista), it comes as no surprise that the ePublishing industry is spreading its roots.
When your content enters the digital arena, it opens doors to a whole new world of opportunities. Easy accessibility can either be a boon or curse. Quite often, expert help is needed to encounter such challenges and emerge victorious.
Outsourcing ePublishing solutions helps you make the most of your content by empowering you to:
1. Create different versions of content- In order to get an intended response from your target audience, you need to understand their expectations well. Some readers may just want a quick runthrough on a particular topic- basic level information. Others may want information laid down in a more detailed and advanced manner. You can avail ePublishing solutions to create content catering to the varied needs of your audience.
2. Make your text-intensive content, engaging- You can add an edge to your content by infusing the right amount of interactive elements- animations, explanatory audios and videos. It helps to keep your user’s attention gripped thereby casting an indelible impact on their mind and keeps them coming back for more in future.
3. Bid farewell to Content duplication- Despite ‘digital’ paving way for ample opportunities for extending your content’s accessibility to a large ‘market’, many content owners still hesitate to bring their content in the digital ecosystem on account of risks like content duplication. Digital content distribution platforms help to deal with all such hindrances in the wake of digital rights management (DRM).
4. Optimize for search engines- If you want to climb the ladder of success in the digital ecosystem, optimizing your content for search-engines should be on high priority. Remember that, if your content is not adequately visible to your target audience, no matter how excellent it is in terms of quality, it would go unnoticed. However, this doesn’t mean that you can compromise with your content’s quality. Qualitative content should be your prime focus.
5. Track engagement- When you have little or no knowledge of how users receive your content, you don’t have much scope to improve it. Unlike its print counterpart, when it comes to digital content, you can easily track average session time, reading platform, user demographics, etc., so that you can shape a more effective distribution strategy and improve your content’s profitability.
Get to Know!
If you are on a look-out for reliable ePublishing solutions, we are all set to extend a helping hand to ease your content’s digital journey. To know more about how we can effectively tackle all the roadblocks and help you enhance the profitability of your content, you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you at the earliest.